I’m a sucker for question posts like this one – I’ve seen so many people complete this, and just had to do it myself! I love finding out little things about my followers, and this one has some fun questions! Hopefully you’ll find this just as interesting to read..
1. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this month?
At the time of writing this post, a month ago, we were still on holiday! It was absolutely fabulous, and I would die to be back on a beach in Greece..
2. What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
There have been so many amazing things that have happened this year – meeting my boyfriend, going on two holidays, getting back into blogging, exam results, finding out my sister is pregnant – it’s way too difficult to pick a single ‘best thing’!
3. What’s the best thing ever?
Again, another difficult question! I know that I should say family, but my boyfriend, food, and blogging are things that I hold dearly to my heart!
4. What’s your favourite season?
Autumn – one hundred percent!
5. What’s your favourite holiday?
Slightly controversial answer, but I absolutely love Bonfire Night..
6. Would you ever live in a big city?
I currently live in Oxford – I guess that counts as a big city, right?!
7. What’s your favourite ice cream?
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Always, they’re my babies!
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
I love a good fudge cake, or a sundae, or a waffle – I just love dessert..
10. Cake or Pie?
Cake, without a doubt!
11. What’s your least favourite food?
Another controversial answer, but eggs, unless they’re in cake!
12. What’s your favourite condiment?
Mayo – does that count?
13. It’s brunch, what do you eat?
I love pancakes, with maple syrup and bacon!
14. What’s your favourite colour?
At the minute, I love blush pink!
15. What colour dress did you wear to your prom?
Red, and matched my best friend!
16. Blow dry or air dry?
I blow dry my hair, every single day (terrible, aware of it)!
17. Do you think you’re strong?
If we’re talking physically, I would definitely say I am, although my boyfriend would definitely say otherwise..
18. Who’s a person you’d love to have coffee with?
Sarah Millican – Imagine how funny that would be?!
19. When was the last time you cried?
20. Who’s the last person you texted?
21. Twitter or Instagram?
Twitter. Do youfollow me?
22. Who should everyone follow right now?
My all time favourites are Vix, Alice and Grace! At the minute, I’m loving Robyn, Alice, Alice and Lily!
23. Have you ever had anything stolen from you?
Slightly strange but, an ex-boyfriend stole a pair of shoes from me, because we had the same size feet..
24. Favourite country you visited?
I’ve only ever visited Greece!
25. Last country you visited?
And obviously, the answer to this is Greece..
26. Country you wish to visit?
27. First pet?
A hamster, passed over to me from my niece!
28. Favourite Disney animal?
Disney was never something I watched as a child, I actually don’t have a favourite..
29. What are you doing tomorrow?
Having yet another lazy day, then off to see my boyfriend!
30. What are you most excited about in life right now?
I cannot wait for Halloween and Bonfire Night..
31. What book are you reading right now?
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas, although I’ve been neglecting it slightly recently!
32. A book you read because everyone else was reading it?
33. What are you completely bored of right now?
The unemployed life – I’m rubbish at entertaining myself!
34. What’s your favourite beverage?
I drink way too many fizzy drinks, so probably Dr Pepper..
35. What’s your favourite cocktail?
I’m not a big drinker actually, but something with Archers and without Vodka!
36. What would you order at a McDonald’s?
Normally, we just go for McFlurries!
37. What’s one thing you still have from your childhood?
I have some jewellery from my Christening! I also have a few teddies, but they’re under my bed and out of sight..
38. What’s your favourite current TV show?
I’m binge watching Suits at the minute, but Big Bang Theory is constantly on otherwise!
39. What’s a movie that made you cry?
I actually don’t tend to cry at movies, I can’t remember if it’s ever happened..
40. What do you miss the most?
I miss living so close to my best friend, and life being simple, and us being able to see each other all the time!
41. What’s something you can’t do?
I can’t dance, but I really wish I could..
42. What are your nicknames?
Nandi, Pandy, Lou Lou..
43. What makes you laugh a lot?
My boyfriend (ha, soppy)!
44. Heels or flats?
I basically live in flats – you’ll probably never see me in anything other than Vans!
45. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done?
I don’t quite know if it’s classed as adventurous, but it was definitely scary! Quitting my job..
46. What’s one thing you wanted to do but been scared of?
I would love to start a YouTube Channel!
47. What’s the thing you’re most proud of?
48. What did you want to do with your life at age 5?
I can’t really remember, but I probably wanted to be forensic pathologist!
49. Dogs or Cats?
Always been a dogs girl..
50. What’s the most important thing someone can learn?
That life is tough, but so are you!
51. Bath or Shower?
I shower everyday, but I love a good, indulgent bath..
52. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
I would give anything to be on a beach right now!
53. What’s your favourite scented candle?
I’ve been burning some Pink Lemonade ones recently, that I’ve loved!
54. If you could spend 3 months anyway, where would it be?
55. Are you messy or neat?
Honestly, I’m a bit of both! I love tidying and cleaning, but it entirely depends on my mood..
56. What’s the first thing you do each morning?
It’s really bad, but I always reach for my phone straight away!
57. What do you have for breakfast?
A glass of milk with breakfast biscuits and a piece of fruit..
58. What’s the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Cleanse my face, and put on Sleepy from Lush!
59. What’s one skill you wish you had?
I wish I could dance so bad..
60. What’s your favourite pizza?
I normally opt for Pepperoni!
61. Describe your ideal man in three words?
He has to be funny, witty, and weird..
62. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mother, asking if I needed anything from the shop!
63. At what age were your happiest?
I’d like to say that I was happy all throughout my childhood?
64. What’s the last thing you ate?
A fruit pot (I’m not a child, I promise!)
65. Where do you go when you need to be alone?
My room, or I’ll go for a walk!
66. What’s the biggest thing on your mind right now?
What the hell I’m doing with my life?!
67. What’s the best activity to do at home on a rainy day?
Curl up under a blanket, with snacks, and pop some movies on – preferably seasonally themed..
68. What are you listening to right now?
I normally just pop the Radio 1 playlist on, on Spotify!
69. On a scale of 1-10, how happy are you with life right now?
A solid six at the minute, mostly down to the whole ‘unemployed’ situation!
70. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Octopus? I’m not adventurous with food, at all..
71. Starter or dessert?
Honestly depends on my mood, but probably dessert..
72. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything bitter (dessert is supposed to be sweet, and that’s just weird), or coffee flavoured!
73. What is the furthest you have been from home?
Greece, but dreaming of Thailand!
If you have any burning questions for me, feel free to either drop me a message, or leave them in a comment! I would love to see some of you guys complete this, and see if we answer any of the questions in the same way..