It’s been just under a month since I’ve started writing, and I still feel like there’s so much to say about myself that my ‘About Me’ doesn’t… Hopefully, this post will change that for the better and you’ll enjoy ‘getting to know me’!
1. What is your middle name?
My first name is hyphenated, so it’s Andi-Louise, and my middle name is Sheli after my sister!
2. What is your favourite colour?
Black – is that a colour?!
3. Who was your first best friend?
Shannon – she’s still my best friend to this day!
4. How tall are you?
5. Cats or dogs?
Dogs, one hundred percent! I really, really want a little, black Frenchie called Loki…
6. Funniest moment throughout school?
I remember always being a giggly mess throughout school, but I cannot remember one specific thing, which is a shame!
7. How many countries have you visited?
Not nearly as many as I’d have liked – Greece, France, Ireland… I’d love to visit Thailand and most of Asia one day though, and Cyprus is next on my list!
8. Are you in or have you gone to college?
I finished college a few weeks back, and I’m so happy!
9. What was your favourite/worst subject at high school?
In Secondary School, English was one hundred percent my favourite subject, and IT was probably my least favourite, although I had a teacher that I absolutely loved for it!
10. What is your favourite drink?
I drink an unhealthy amount of fizzy drinks, but I also love milk…
11. What is your favourite animal?
I love dogs, but I also love giraffes and elephants!
12. What is your favourite perfume?
Jimmy Choo or any Marc Jacobs, although I’ve ran out of both which makes me sad…
13. Tea or Coffee?
I don’t normally drink hot drinks, but if I do, it has to be tea as I hate coffee!
14. What would you name your children?
I love the names Maison and Jace…
15. What sports do you or have you played?
In school, I fell in love with sport! I absolutely loved hockey and netball, but used to also play rounders and loads of others sports too, I really wish I still played!
16. What is your favourite book?
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, by Mark Haddon…
17. Who are some of your favourite bloggers or YouTubers?
I tend to read most of the blogs I follow on Twitter, and don’t have any particular favourites, but I love Vix Meldrew, Alicespake and R
18. What is your favourite movie?
Shrek. One hundred, million percent, Shrek!
19. Are you single or taken?
Taken, by the wonderful James…
20. What is your current hair colour?
Blonde, and it’s a little lighter than normal at the minute because I’ve just come back from Greece!
21. What is your favourite season?
Autumn – I love, love, love layering up, wearing hoodies and shirts and coats!
22. Favourite memory from childhood?
Meeting my best friend, or Christmas as a family!
23. Do you speak any different languages and how well?
I actually got an A in GCSE Spanish, and I really wish that I’d kept it up once I left…
24. Do you have any siblings?
A sister, Sheli, and a brother, Hugh…
25. How would you describe your fashion sense?
I would describe it as casual, but James always tells me that I’m a grunge kid, which I find hilarious!
26. What is your favourite restaurant?
Nandos, as a chain, but I love the Oxford Blue Smokehouse – definitely worth checking out if you’re in the area!
27. What are some of your favourite TV shows?
I don’t have ‘one’ specific favourite, but I love so many! How I Met Your Mother, Sherlock, OITNB, The Big Bang Theory, Misfits, Scream, iZombie, Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Doctor Who, American Horror Story…
28. PC or mac?
Mac, all the way!
29. What phone do you have?
30. Tell us one of your bad habits?
Considering I’m such an organised person, I’m really untidy! I have to plan absolutely everything and uncertainty makes me really nervous, and yet, my bed is never made and my room is always a mess.. It’s a strange combination!
Wow, some really interesting questions in there that made me think, and I hope you’ve enjoyed getting to know me, as the person behind the blog! If you have anything you want to ask me, or if we have anything in common, you can either tweet me, or drop a comment below!