A few weeks back, I wrote a post ‘getting to know me’, but I thought these questions were a little more in depth, which I loved! The last post actually took a crazy long time to write, but they offer an opportunity to not only ‘get to know me’, but also a chance for me to get to know my followers…
1. What’s your favourite candle scent?
I love vanilla or bed linen scents, nothing too harsh or strong for me!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
I loved Fearne Cotton when I was younger, so maybe her, or Rebel Wilson?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
As much as I love him anyway, I think James Corden would be so much fun to have as your brother?!
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I want to be married by like, 23, 25? A lot of people seem to think that’s really young, but I actually want to get settled into life and begin building on those foundations…
5. Do you know a hoarder?
I wouldn’t class her as a ‘hoarder’, but my mother keeps a ridiculous amount of things, that she’s never going to use or wear, ‘just in case’…
6. Can you do the splits?
Nope! I’m so inflexible, and also very clumsy, so I doubt trying to learn would go very well!
7. How old were you when you first learned how to ride a bike?
I was probably around five, although I have barely ridden a bike since then…
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
I actually think it’s just the one – The Aegean!
9. How many countries have you visited?
Three – Greece, France and Ireland! I can’t wait to visit more as I get older though…
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
No, but a few of my friends are!
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I love the name Maison…
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
And Jace, for a boy!
13. What’s the worst grade you ever got on a test?
I got a U in AS Maths in Year 11… It was a huge jump from GCSE, and I wanted to focus on my other exams, rather than concentrating too much on that!
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
Scooby Doo – I absolutely loved the show, and it was the only thing I really watched! Other than that, I used to mostly read…
15. What did you dress up for Halloween as when you were 8?
I have no idea if it was when I was 8, but I remember dressing up as a Mummy one year! As soon as my mum had finished wrapping me up, I had to stand outside because I was absolutely roasting in all of the layers of bandages…
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I’ve read all three, but Harry Potter in my favourite, without a doubt!
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British one?
I’d love to hear what I would sound like with an American accent!
18. Did your mother go to university?
Nope – no one in my family has gone to university yet, although it was supposed to be me that went!
19. Are your grandparents still married?
I only know my Grandmother on my Mother’s side, and she was never married to my Grandfather…
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons?
Nope, I didn’t have any lessons as a child!
21. Do you know who Kermit the Frog is?
I do, but I never watched it…
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
It was either Blackpool Pleasure Beach or Gulliver’s Land!
23. What language besides your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I would love to speak Spanish fluently, Greek or Chinese…
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
I don’t actually know my father – which you can read about here – but I do know he isn’t bald!
26. Do you know any triplets?
The town I grew up in seemed to have an odd amount of triplets – maybe there’s something in the water there?!
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I’m honestly such a wimp when it comes to spice, but I love a good, creamy chicken korma!
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Oxford Blue Smokehouse…
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
I absolutely love Nandos! I went four times in one week last month, which is kind of shameful…
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers, etc)
No… I wish I did though, they’re so much fun!
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
Andy? I actually have no idea, but that makes sense!
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
Andi-Pandi, Lou Lou, Mini Matzen, Monkey…
34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
This is unfair, I don’t have no specific ‘favourite’!
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
I actually love The City! Strangely enough, I love busy places and it amazes me that all of these people are off to different places, doing different things, and yet, are all in this one place at that one time…
36. Can you whistle?
Yes, but apparently, it’s annoying?!
37. Do you sleep with a night-light?
Nope, but I go through phases where I have to fall asleep with the telly in the background…
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I literally cannot start my day without breakfast!
39. What medical conditions do you have?
None that I’m aware of, yet…
40. How many times have you been to Hospital?
I haven’t been to hospital that much, considering I was really clumsy as a child! The last time was over a year ago now…
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
When I was younger – I need to re-watch it!
42. Where do you buy your jeans?
I used to be devoted to Topshop, but recently, Zara have been the best!
43. What was the last compliment you got?
James is always saying lovely things about me – I’m fairly sure he’s blind!
44. Do you remember your dreams in the morning?
A lot of the time, yes…
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
I hate flavoured tea, unless it’s iced!
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I work in a shoe shop, so I have way too many pairs… Roughly, a hundred?!
47. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I was Christened as a child, but I’ll probably allow my children to choose for themselves…
48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
We lived in such a tiny house, and it used to be obvious when my mum was wrapping presents, so probably very young…
49. Why do you have a blog?
Simply, I love writing!
50. Name five of your favourite albums ever?
‘Whatever People Say I Am, That’s What I’m Not’ is my all time favourite! I also love ‘Bon Iver’, ‘Homesick’, ‘So Long, See You Tomorrow’ and ‘Inside In, Inside Out’!
Once again, some really interesting questions here, and some that I found more difficult than I should… If anyone would like to complete their own version of these questions, tag me because I love to read them, or if you have any other questions for me, drop me a comment!